Antipodeans do breakfast well, they aren’t stuck in the awful fry up mediocrity that Britain can’t seem to escape. They embrace variety, and going out to brunch is a normal and common occurrence. I guess it comes with good weather and nice cities. … Continue reading
I’ve been on a Korean food binge lately, whenever I’m given the choice of dinner option I scream for Korean, it’s something about the pickles, maybe the rice (BiBimBap particularly) or maybe it’s the red pepper paste Gochujang, it has me … Continue reading
– Salt cod croquetas, the nicest croquetas I’ve had, melt in your mouth.
– Lamb chops with cumin & paprika
– Spiced lamb with aubergine, yoghurt and pine nuts
– Beetroot borani with feta & walnuts
– Patatas aliñadas (potatoes, green pepper, parsley, spring onions, sherry vinegar)
– The Scottish scallop with albarino, tasted ok, but one scallop for £6, come on.
– Red prawns with alioli, I hate peeling prawns and these were just a little bland.
Service was sketchy, we waited 30 minutes to place our orders even though we looked appropriately hungry.
Great food and good service when you finally get it.