– Salt cod croquetas, the nicest croquetas I’ve had, melt in your mouth.
– Lamb chops with cumin & paprika
– Spiced lamb with aubergine, yoghurt and pine nuts
– Beetroot borani with feta & walnuts
– Patatas aliñadas (potatoes, green pepper, parsley, spring onions, sherry vinegar)
– The Scottish scallop with albarino, tasted ok, but one scallop for £6, come on.
– Red prawns with alioli, I hate peeling prawns and these were just a little bland.
Service was sketchy, we waited 30 minutes to place our orders even though we looked appropriately hungry.
Great food and good service when you finally get it.