– Large Gordal olives and orange, fleshy and beautiful.
– Prawns in garlic and chillies, I haven’t eaten prawns this good in ages, I forgot how they should taste.
– Pan fried filet steak with caramelised onions, served on toast, was pink, smoky and really tender.
– Grilled lamb chumps with cucumber and payoyo goat cheese garnish, the garnish wasn’t so great, to cold and crunchy but the lamb was delicious.
– Manchego cheese with honey and beetroot crisps
– Pork served rare with pomegranate, I’ve never had rare pork before, it was confronting but after this I would do it again.
– Spanish omelette, I always find them bland, maybe that’s because of all the other strong dishes that accompany them.
– Steamed mussels, yawn.
– Fried potatoes, our first dish, cold, over cooked, a really bad start.
– Sautéed Jerusalem artichokes, these were really tough.
When they are good they are great, I can forgive a few bad dishes.